Looking for a solution for convert vcf to csv excel format? Here is a complete guide on how you can convert VCF to CSV and Excel formats in Windows 11/10. Virtual Contact File (VCF) or vCard is a standard file that stores contact details of people including name, website, email, phone, address, photo and more information . It is basically a contacts file that saves phone numbers and other contact information.
Now, you may want to convert a VCF file to a spreadsheet file like CSV or Excel for editing purposes or to use your document details, or for other reasons. In this case, you can refer to this post. In this guide, we are going to discuss two different methods to convert VCF to CSV or Excel format. You can use any of the methods to convert VCF files to CSV, XLS or XLSX formats for free. So, without further ado, let us check it out!
How to Convert VCF to CSV or Excel in Windows 11/10
Here are the two main ways to convert VCF file format to CSV Excel (XLS/XLSX) format on Windows 11/10 PC:
- Use free software to convert VCF to CSV Excel.
- Convert VCF to CSV or Excel online using a free online tool.
1]Use free software to convert VCF to CSV Excel
One of the easiest ways to convert files is to use a free desktop application. There are several software that allows VCF to CSV or Excel conversion. However, most of them are paid and there are not many free ones. If you want to use freeware, you can try this freeware called Free VCF to Excel XLSX. It is a dedicated free desktop application that allows you to convert VCF to Excel i.e. XLSX format.
How to convert VCF to Excel on Windows?
Here are the steps you can follow to convert VCF to XLSX using this freeware:
- First of all, download this freeware from its official website.
- Then extract the downloaded ZIP folder, open the extracted folder and run its application file to launch its main GUI.
- Now you can go to Select Details and choose the fields and details you want to include in the output file, such as a nickname, name, assistant number, birthday, job title, etc.
- After that, return to the Select VCF Files tab and click the Select VCF Files button to browse and import one or more VCF files for conversion.
- Finally, press the Create an Excel file button to start converting. It will convert all selected VCF files into a single XLSX spreadsheet.
If you liked this software, you can download it here.
To see: How to import Gmail or Google contacts into Outlook?
2]Convert VCF to CSV or Excel online using free online tool
Here is a list of free online tools to convert VCF files to CSV or Excel online:
- The online seller
AConvert is a free online VCF to Excel converter tool. This website is basically a free file converter tool that allows you to convert files of multiple types. You can convert documents, e-books, archives, images, audio, video, PDFs, etc. from one supported format to another. It supports a large number of file formats to convert.
The good thing about this converter is that it supports batch file conversion. Thus, you can import multiple VCF files into it and convert them to CSV or Excel (XLS/XLSX) at the same time. Besides CSV and Excel, it also allows you to convert VCF to ODS file. Let’s see how to convert VCF to CSV or Excel using it.
How to convert VCF to CSV or Excel using AConvert:
Try the steps below to convert VCF to CSV, XLS or XLSX online using AConvert:
- First, access its website in a web browser.
- Now select input VCF files from any of the supported sources including PC, Dropbox, Google Drive and URL.
- Next, set the target format to CSV or Excel (XLS/XLSX), depending on your needs.
- After that press the Convert now! button which will batch convert VCF to CSV and Excel conversion process.
- When the conversion is done, you can download the output files from its server.
Try it here.
Related: How to import contacts from People app to Microsoft Outlook?
Convert-doc is another free online VCF to CSV and Excel converter tool. Using it, you can convert a number of documents from one format to another. It supports a variety of document formats including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, PDF, HTML, JPG, PNG, etc.
It allows you to convert VCF file to CSV and Microsoft Excel formats including XLS and XLSX. Also, you can convert VCF to an ODS spreadsheet file.
How to convert VCF to CSV and Excel using Convert-doc:
Here are the main steps to perform VCF to CSV and Excel conversion using this free online converter:
- First, open its website in a web browser.
- Now select the input VCF file from your local PC or drag and drop the source file to its interface.
- Next, select the desired “Convert to” format, such as CSV, XLS, or XLSX.
- After that, hit the Convert button to start the vCard to CSV or Excel conversion process.
- Finally, you can download the converted file when the conversion is complete.
This is a handy file converter tool that also lets you convert vCard files to CSV, Excel, and other formats.
Lily: How to convert DBF to Excel (XLSX or XLS) on Windows 11/10?
You can also try tribulant.com to convert VCF to CSV. This website allows you to import a vCard file and convert VCF to CSV or LDIF format. It only supports CSV and you cannot convert VCF to Excel formats using it. So, if you want to convert VCF to Excel, you can try another tool from this list.
This online VCF to CSV converter tool offers a feature using which you can convert VCF to a Gmail compatible CSV file. Now let’s see the steps to perform the conversion.
How to convert VCF to CSV online using tribulant.com:
Follow the steps below to easily convert VCF to CSV:
- First, open a web browser and navigate to its website.
- Next, choose an input VCF file you want to convert.
- Now select CSV as output format and configure settings including separator and add header row.
- Next, click on the Convert button to start the VCF to CSV conversion process.
- After the conversion is complete, you can download the output file to your device.
Go to its website to convert VCF to CSV.
To see: Best Free PDF to Excel Converter Software for Windows 11/10.
4]The web seller
Another free online VCF to CSV and Excel converter tool is Web Provider. This site is entirely dedicated to converting vCard files to Excel and CSV formats. It allows you to convert vCard files to the latest version of Excel i.e. XLSX as well as CSV. The good thing is that it also offers a useful feature to send the converted file to your email address.
How to convert VCF to CSV or XLSX using The Web Vendor:
Here are the main steps to perform the conversion:
- First, open the web provider’s website in a web browser.
- Next, import the source VCF file you want to convert.
- Now set the target format to CSV or XLSX
- After that, you can type your email id to which you want to send the resulting file.
- Finally, press the Tp submit button to perform the conversion.
You can try it here.
Can you convert a VCF file to CSV?
Yes, you can easily convert a VCF file to CSV format. This can be done using a free online tool or freeware that allows you to convert VCF to CSV. There are several free online tools that we have mentioned in this article, so check out.
How to convert a VCF file to CSV?
To convert a VCF file to CSV, you can use a free online tool. Many free VCF to CSV converters are available online, such as AConvert, Convert-doc, etc. We have discussed these tools and many online tools that you can use to convert vCard files to CSV files.
How to convert VCF to Excel for free?
To convert VCF file to Excel for free, you can use this free software called Free VCF to Excel XLSX. It is a dedicated software that allows you to convert VCF to XLSX format. Apart from that, there are several online tools that allow you to convert VCF to Excel (XLS/XLSX) in web browser. You can check the article below to learn more about these free online tools and software.