This tutorial is about checking for software updates on Samsung Galaxy phone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Check for Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy Phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Check for Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Developed by Samsung for Windows and Mac OS X platform as Key Intuitive Easy System (KIES), this free software application is designed to connect Samsung mobile phones to computers. While the South Korean giant has developed several PC software suites in the past, it was the first to target Samsung’s Android devices. It allows mobile devices to connect to the computer via USB or wirelessly and is the older software that supports devices since Android version 2.1.
Getting a new phone is as exciting as Christmas morning, isn’t it? Every time I upgrade I spend hours playing with the new device and learning all the new things I can do with it. As you cannot be expected to buy a new smartphone every time a new feature is introduced, manufacturers promise to release software update from time to time. The best thing after upgrading your phone is to wake up to a shiny new software update – with newly released features and improved default apps, it’s like having a new device again.
How to update the software on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down the page.
- Tap Software Update.
- Touch Download and install to start an update manually.
- Your phone will connect to the server to see if an OTA update is available.
- If an update is pending, your phone will automatically start the download.
- You can choose to install the update immediately by tapping the Install Now option or postpone it by tapping Schedule Installation.
- Touching Scheduled installation allows you to select a time when the update will be installed. Choose the desired time and press OK.
- You will see a confirmation of the scheduled installation and the update will be installed automatically at that time.
Final Words: How to Check for Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Hope you understand this article How to Check for Software Updates on Samsung Galaxy Phone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.