A need has arisen for a Software Engineer to be part of a team providing global payment application solutions and services for complex payment environments for banks, retailers and all payment system operators . Key skills needed include Python, JavaSE, Spring / Spring Boot Frameworks and/or exposure to payment solutions/software.
- Develop technical specifications from business and/or functional specifications
- Write readable, high-quality code in accordance with applicable standards (including internal and external client standards)
- Make sure version control is done correctly
- Highlighting and correcting errors or gaps in specifications received, as well as effective troubleshooting of defects
- Manage your time effectively
- Be able to work on more than one project at a time
- Provide thoroughly tested and debugged software
- Accurate and fast resolution of problems as well as timely delivery of solutions.
- Effectively communicate status without prior warning
- Provide mentoring and knowledge sharing across the business (within your own team, but also across teams)
- Technical support and management of our environment
- Liaise with suppliers; third parties and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Documentation and contribution to the knowledge base
- Assistance in automating and improving processes within the organization
- Effective team collaboration, focused on quality and excellence.
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
- spring boot
- Java development
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Our client is a provider of global payment application solutions and services for complex payment environments for banks, retailers and all payment system operators. Their innovative and reliable solutions help organizations integrate, automate, optimize and secure payment system processes and operations.
Employer and Benefits:
- medical aid
- provident fund
- life cover
- retirement pension
Find out more/Apply to this position