An organization well known within the automotive industry that deals with luxury cars and innovative cutting edge technologies is looking for their next software developer to join their organization.
You will be responsible for developing system solutions that meet quality and delivery requirements and preparing system / technical documentation (in accordance with ISO standards)
If you are passionate about being a Java Developer and taking your career to the next level in the automotive industry, this opportunity is for you!
- Strong experience in software development (i.e. Angular / Typescript / Java EE)
- Strong experience working with database tools (i.e. PostgreSQL / Oracle / DB2)
- Must have experience using RESTful web services using Java EE
- Using CI / CD for continuous development (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in UI / UX design and development
- Have knowledge in the use of message brokers such as (IBM MQ / Kafka)
- Using Microsoft Azure (AWS Beneficial) for Cloud Development
- Using the SonarQube Tool
- Java 11+
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Angular, Typescript / CSS
- Quarkus (spring is good)
- Hibernate ORM, JPA
- Database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- IBM MQ server (advantageous Kafka)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CI / CD, Jenkins
- Test-driven development
- JAX-RS API implementation
- Swagger Documentation
- Agile Principles
- PLM and nomenclature
- PTC Windchill (PDM link, MPM link)
Nice to have in addition to the above:
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with the ability to translate concepts to proposal and finally to successful implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Speaking / understanding German an advantage
The reference number for this position is GZ53039 which is a long term contract position rotating between Midrand, Menlyn, Rosslyn and Home offering a rate between R550 and R630 PH negotiable based on experience and ability. Contact Garth at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? IT recruitment e-Merge is a recruitment agency specializing in the niche. We provide options for our candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great posts.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- GIT (Bucket)
Desired qualification level: