The main purpose of the work:
- To create user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining web applications
Key performance areas:
Demonstrated experience on the following systems and platforms will be required:
- Source control and team development (Azure DevOps, TFS / TFVC Git)
- Strong experience in database platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet / intranet applications by defining functionality expectations and priorities throughout the development cycle
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripts; study and establish connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers
Demonstrating experience on the following systems and platforms will be beneficial:
- Web Frameworks (Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS). Operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux)
- Containerized platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience building native Azure solutions
Minimum education and training required:
- Advanced Diploma or License Information Systems / Technology
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Minimum professional experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
Additional education, work experience and personal abilities desirable:
- Take responsibility for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management
- Own reliable means of transport
- Will have to work overtime and travel to various sites
- Operate independently of a team and as a member of a team; show curiosity and initiative
- High pressure environment where constant self-learning is a must
- Must be able to work across many platforms, languages ââand processes, aiming to support them, master them and ultimately innovate on all of them
- Motivated, have a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Only if you meet the minimum job requirements and experience mentioned above can you submit a detailed and updated CV.
- Please apply online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to empower and protect you as a candidate to accept the new general conditions of POPIA. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all the jobs advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you can withdraw your PERSONAL LAY profile when you are no longer in the workforce.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA compliant.
- Please note that applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications: 05 November 2021.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted applicants.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Note WHC, in accordance with its objectives and employment equity plan, will give preference to suitable candidates from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and its amendments. subsequent.
- AJ PERSONNEL is solely responsible for advertising the ad on behalf of its client Wits Health Consortium.
- AJ Personnel has no salary or other information regarding the position.
About the employer:
Wits Health Consortium (Pty) Limited (âWHCâ) is a wholly owned company of the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg (South Africa) under its Faculty of Health Sciences. WHC provides the Faculty with a legal framework within which to conduct research and other activities necessary to support its academic goals.